Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 22:14:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: recent successful -current build

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, Warner Losh wrote:

> You will need new mount binaries to run the new kernel.  I did a make
> world and then built a new kernel and then rebooted and it worked
> great (this was before the dumpfs breakage).

	Actually the weird thing that happened was after the make world
was over, the machine just rebooted on it's own before I can build a
kernel so it couldn't boot up.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]