Date:      Tue, 07 Mar 1995 01:05:25 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        hoffmann@wsl.ch (Christian Hoffmann)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, seidl@cdrom.com, rob@cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Linux mouse 3 buttons

>Hallo,
>
>I have now installed Walnut Creek Plug-and-Play Linux on my 486Dx2/66, for
>the xth time.
>
>I have the following problem:

First, this is a FreeBSD forum, not a Linux forum.  Linux != FreeBSD. ;-)

Second, your question is really neither a Linux nor FreeBSD question, but
an XFree86 question.  I would suggest you look into getting help through
their support channels.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
TCS Instructional Group - Programmer/Analyst 1