Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 2004 19:39:28 +0200 (MEST)
From:      "Ayokunle Sotona" <aksot@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   HI-SPEED USB HOST CONTROLLER

Hi,
I run XP home edition, and I tried to use my USB 2.0 Slim Hub (Cytronix) but
I either get the message: A Hi-Speed USB device is plugged into a
non-Hi-Speed port, or this message: One of the USB devices attached to this
computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognise it.
I even got a message that there is no USB Host controller on this machine.
At this point, I visited the microsoft webpage, but I understood fromt he
site that this problem should be solved by downloading the security patch 1
or 1a. I currently use SP1. I really don't know what I can do, and will be
happy if someone will be able and ready to assist in this regards.
Warm regards to all.
Franklin

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl