Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:42:28 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Small, but frustrating." <kunze@CS.ColoState.EDU>
To:        Tony Wells <awells@journalstar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Off Topic -- ssh client for W95/98

a little less sexy option than some of the other flashy terminials is to
install Cygwin's port of GNU utils to win32 (http://sourceware.cygnus.com)
the added bonus for this is that you get all the gnu utils (make, gcc,
bash, etc) on windows and then you can compile a lot of unix source
directly with little to no modification. there is a patched version of ssh
1.2.26 that works great if all you need is just the client to connect to
other machines.

matt