Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2006 23:37:26 -0300
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, =?iso-8859-1?q?C=E9dric_Jonas?= <cedric@decemplex.net>
Subject:   Re: Running -CURRENT in production (was: Am I an Idiot?)

On Friday 08 December 2006 22:40, C=E9dric Jonas wrote:
> Reread what he writes, and use your brain. He probably means that
> 5-CURRENT (which was CURRENT aka HEAD long time ago) runs since a huge
> amount a time without causing problems. And now, what was the initial
> question?

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polite

what do you defend here?=20

5.0 stopped then and  to be correct it *IS* after it went to 5.1, 5.2, 5.3,=
=20
5.5 to releng_5 today ... so what the heck 5.0_CURRENT-as-of-2000 has to do=
 =20
with CURRENT as of dezember 2006 which by my understandings is an evolution=
=20
of releng_6?

wanna go back? then ride a horse or eat with fingers ... or downgrade to=20
releng_5  or ask for a copy of CURRENT_5.0 of 2000 ... and then answer the=
=20
issue again

> > it is 2006 already and you missed your point unless you're the time
> > god and then dragonfly is an option :)
>
> Ok, I'll stop here, don't feed the trolls :-)

I agree about stopping, because your trolls are from the past and this kind=
 of=20
trolls usually bite in the back of the creator ...

but case you are talking about dragonfly and try to lecture me it doesn't e=
ven=20
boot on most modern hardware ...=20

=2D-=20

Jo=E3o