Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:59:54 +0100
From:      Bernard Spil <brnrd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Bernard Spil <brnrd@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ohauer@freebsd.org, sumikawa@freebsd.org, dinoex@freebsd.org, joneum@freebsd.org, freebsd-apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Proposal for new team member

On 2018-02-12 19:33, Bernard Spil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose to add joneum (Jochen Neumeister) to the Apache
> team. Current PR's get stuck on lack of reviewers, and Jochen has been
> helping out already.
>
> With kind regards,
>
> Bernard Spil (with hat @apache)

Hi all,

Apart from Dirk's approval I've not seen any approvals nor objections on
adding Jochen to the Apache team.
Jochen has already started on reviewing the migration of
Mk/bsd.apache.mk to Mk/Uses/apache.mk.

Welcome to the team Jochen! I will update the wiki page accordingly. I
hope we will meet in person soon, Essen DevSummit, NRW BUG, ...

Bernard
brnrd (with hat: apache)