Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2012 07:33:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:      accessprofit@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RUGGIERO RICCI: The Legacy of Cremona - Ruggiero Ricci Plays 18 Contemporary Violins (DYNAMIC)

Name: Catherine Jackson
Email: accessprofit@gmail.com
Start Your Home Business In Your Town!

Hello Friend,

Your Easy Money Starting $1,000 Commission This Week!!!

HOW TO TURN YOUR $20 INTO $1,000 IN 7 DAYS ONLINE!
Buy what you want,Build New Home,Travel Anywhere In The World.

Cash In On The Local Bandwagon Which Is Hotter And MORE
Profitable  Than It Has Ever Been Before!

WorkFromHome.Start Putting 50 Members Everyday by simple
way to join $20 Lifetime Membership.and hurry for the few days
before cut-off.Act Now  only 8 Members are available Today.

IMPORTANT:APPLY NOW or Before March.28,2012 is the Cut-Off date!To lock
in your Position! Was Price $47 (today It's only $20 Promo until March-31
-2012) Lifetime Membership. to  secure $1,000 instant Commission Send on
March-15/2012 Direct to your Personal Paypal Account.

Secure your position in the fast growing Powerline above all the
people below you! Get Positioned Immediately with Priority
Placement in the Fastest Growing TEAM

No riches"story because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it.

http://payspree.com/5308/cashnow2012
,
TYPE = Date & Time = New Paid Members===  Country's

M March.25 @ 11:19 PM = Sheryl Jackson  ===  United States
M March.25 @ 11:19 PM == Rolldan Pacson  ===  United States
M March.25 @ 06:23 PM === Stephen Harris  ===  Canada
M March.25 @ 11:19 PM ==== Jackie Parkers  ===  United States
M March.25 @ 11:19 PM ===== Rowena Harison  ===  United States
M March.24 @ 06:23 PM ====== Geralden Roses  ===  New Zealand
M March.24 @ 08:26 AM ======= Renee Jenkinse  ===  Australia
P March.24 @ 02:31 PM ======== Elizabeth Rios  ===  Singapore
M March.24 @ 02:37 PM ========= Karen Schiller  ===  United Kingdom
M March.24 @ 04:21 PM ========== Analou Roddman  ===  Germany
P March.24 @ 09:38 PM =========== Karen Stephens  ===  Sri Lanka
P March.24 @ 10:45 PM ============ Josephen Coper  ===  United States
M March.24 @ 10:19 AM ============= Vecky Camptons  ===  United States
P March.24 @ 08:32 PM ============ Gaynell Bailey  ===  South Africa
M March.24 @ 09:40 PM =========== Barbara Thunder ===  Netherlands
P March.23 @ 10:21 AM ========== James Williams  ===  North Carolina
P March.23 @ 11:08 PM ========= David Robinson  ===  United States
M March.23 @ 12:39 AM ======== Carolyn Smiths  ===  Hungary
M March.23 @ 02:30 AM ======= Andrew Stocton  ===  New Zealand
P March.23 @ 02:42 AM ====== Matthew Evander ===  Portugal
M March.23 @ 08:18 AM ===== Steven Hopekin  ===  United States
P March.23 @ 02:38 AM ==== Jenny Hamilton  ===  United States
P March.23 @ 02:53 AM === Stefany Gibson  ===  Italy
P March.23 @ 02:38 AM == Amie Stephenson ===  United States
P March.23 @ 02:53 AM = Roben Mcartney  ===  United Kingdom

This are 50 paid referrals, placed DIRECTLY under you.If you are
a Powerline member, AND qualified: the $20 x 50 =$1,000 will be yours

Any sales this persons make will be passed up DIRECTLY to you
in which case, you will receive $1,000 commissions payment this
Weekl for that,and be notified by email as well.

http://payspree.com/5308/cashnow2012

Once accepted into our team we will hold your hand every
step of the way to ensure your journey is a success.

To your Success, Catherine Jackson
Queens N.Y.

P.S. Don't delay and miss out on this incredible opportunity.
Be the first in your town to start a local internet marketing
business and sweep up all of the business!

http://www.beinfushistore.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=35