Date:      Sat, 19 Nov 2005 03:55:50 +0300
From:      Andrey Chernov <ache@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KSE: whom to blame, -current SMP or firefox?

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 07:41:41PM -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> Could have to do with your CFLAGS.  I certainly don't see this on my
> -CURRENT i386 machine using default CFLAGS (plus -g).  That machine is a
> single CPU system with Hyperthreading enabled, so it looks like two
> CPUs.  However, there may be a true SMP problem, but I don't think it's
> anything known to the FreeBSD GNOME team.

Not in my case, at least. I try lowest possible CFLAGS (-O -pipe) first=20
of all.

As I already mention, it happens too with the same binary/libs I just copy=
=20
=66rom the machine where they works.

Also I can mention that the problem appears relatively recently. It works=
=20
even on the SMP machine about 2 months ago.

--=20
http://ache.pp.ru/

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c--