Date:      Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:56:00 +0100 (CET)
From:      Daniel Stolpe <stolpe@resilans.se>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: EeePC 900 && 10-CURRENT: a story of success

Hello,

Good to hear. I run patched 10-current on a new Lenovo Thinkpad X121e and
yes, most thinks works fine, even webcam. The only thing that remains is
to get microphone to work properly in Skype. (Video works great).

Just a question, why do you run such old ports on top of a brand OS?

I went straight for KDE-4.7.3 etc.