Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 1995 10:11:49 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printer setup/configuration

    Joerg> Does it actually handle multiple printers correctly?

OK, you caught me.  I did have to make a few patches to the PLP code
to get it to work the way I wanted (round-robin style).

Powell's been working on the code up to the present; I should check
out the latest version and see what else is new.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? -- Steven Wright