Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 97 13:53:44 -0500
From:      Timothy J Luoma <luomat+spaml@luomat.peak.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        spamcomplaints@MCI.NET, SPAM-L@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
Subject:   Re: We will mail 4 U

My apologies for the wide-crosspost, I just wanted to save some folks some time.

>From searching several phone directories online, it appears that the person
who sent this spam did so on behalf of:

	Jack Luke
	39 Panda Av
	Middleburg, FL 32068-4765
	(904) 282-0945

That was the phone number listed in the spam which hit about 8 or 9 times on
the FreeBSD lists, and I assume the wider internet as well.

Keep in mind that this information might be outdated, but all the reverse
phone directories I used came up with this same name.

I could not find a real-email address for him in FL by that name, and his
name is too common for a general email search (which turned up several
matches).

Be sure to voice your complaint to MCI, who owned the dialups which were
used to send this crap.

	spamcomplaints@MCI.NET

If anyone is near Jack, please feel free to give him a call and pass along
our fondest thanks for sending this crap repeatedly to the same addresses.

TjL, spam-hater