Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 1995 23:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Finding solve to severe sig11 problem:

Thanks to CTM, I've discovered I can produce any version of
FreeBSD-current from Aug. 15 until today!  I built a kernel from the
Sep. 3 current (before the VM changes) and it works perfectly.  Now my
plan is to slowly step forward and see exactly which patch in which file
is causing the Sig 11 problem in my case.  If I can isolate this problem
to a single patch, I will then apply all the subsequent CTM deltas and
reverse that one patch.  If all goes well, I'll post a diff to the list.
Has anyone else attempted this?  The CTM deltas are available on freefall
for the taking!  It's an excellent way to see which changes were made
when, without requiring a program like CVS.

     Jake Hamby                         |   E-Mail:  jehamby@lightside.com
  Student, Cal Poly University, Pomona  |   System Administrator, JPL