Date:      Mon, 02 Nov 1998 15:19:41 -0600
From:      Ingrid Kast Fuller <ingrid@cityscope.net>
Subject:   Bay Networks 8000 & FreeBSD

I am trying to upgrade one of our ISP's we manage, who has a Bay
Networks RAC 8000 to V.90.  Bay Networks is not supporting FreeBSD and I
get errors when it tries to use the cc compiler.  Bay says it doesn't
use gcc but uses cc.  So I've gone back and installed the source only
and haven't compiled.  Can anyone give me some help on compiling this?
I would appreciate it, thanks.