Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:47:37 -0800
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Digi Etherlite driver for Linux in sourcecode available

Hello Everyone.

Digi is now providing a Linux module driver in source for their Etherlite
devices. The source can be found at:

	http://support.digi.com/support/indexes/linux-els.html

The file itself is a RPM file and basicly just contains a tar.gz file, which
you can access at:

	http://pachell.pachell.net/~ulf/els-1.02-1.tar.gz

I would like to see this driver ported to FreeBSD, out of this reason I am
looking for someone who would like to work on this. I can borrow an
Etherlite 32 to test the port. Please contact me in case you are interested
in working on this.

--
Regards, Ulf.