Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:04:31 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        David Empey <empey@integral.on.ca>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mime-Version: 1.0

RDavid Empey writes:
> I need a single FreeBSD machine to act as mail and web host for 2 domains -
> I thought I had seen some documentation on the FreeBSD site about this, but
> cannot seem to find it.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The only thing that FreeBSD proper does for you is ip aliasing. See
the ifconfing man page, and /etc/defaults/rc.conf for information on
this.

Configuring your web and mail servers for multiple domains depends on
which web and mail servers you are using. You'll need to check their
documentation/web sites for information on them.

	<mike