Date:      Sat, 03 Dec 2005 18:54:57 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@dougbarton.us>
To:        ale@freebsd.org,  gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   enigmail 0.93.1, and thunderbird-devel

Howdy,

Two purposes for this message. First to let ale know that the latest
enigmail update (0.93.1) was a simple update for thunderbird 1.0.7.

The other question is whether or not an update is planned to make enigmail
work with thunderbird 1.5. The latest enigmail version contains the updates
necessary to work with the new thunderbird. Right now this is more or less
an academic question, as 1.5 is still the devel version, however it'll go
gold soon enough. I'd take a shot at this myself, but my track record with
these kind of updates is not so hot. :)

Doug

--

	If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough