Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:15:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        brett@lariat.org, adam@whizkidtech.net, syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Brett Glass Bibliography

Hi Terry,

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Terry Lambert wrote:

> This is a partial bibliography.  This is what someone would see
> looking on Altavista, without referencing Brett's self-published URL's
> at http://www.ymmv.com/ or http://www.brettglass.com/ (his own sites)
> or many of the articles in his Sm@rt Reseller column, or his Bugtraq
> postings.

Thanks for the list.  However as I noted previously, I was looking for
_recent_ works.  I have since been pointed to an aritcle Brett wrote in
July of this year, but all of the links (and I think I checked all of
them) were from 1998 - not really the stuff of breaking news I can put in
the Daemon News news section.

Brett