Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 12:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Ted Stein <ted@taki.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Security in SysAdmin magazine

	I know. I noticed it right after the mail went out. I re-sent it
to them.. or us since I am on -www also, just don't have commit access. :)

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."
                        Linux == DOS of the Unix world.