Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 20:15:12 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Sergey S. Kosyakov" <ks@itp.ac.ru>
To:        jbryant@tfs.net
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is gmake so buggy?

On 20-Nov-97 Jim Bryant wrote:
>In reply:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> PS. Please reply to: ks@itp.ac.ru (i'm subscribed freebsd-hardware only)
>
>hi,  i haven't seen this one, but i will highly recommend that you
>set the CMOS clock to UTC, and let FreeBSD handle timezone
>conversions.  this COULD be where the problem comes from, but don't
>quote me on it...
>
>if you run WinBlowz, you will notice that MickeySoft cannot deal with
>a CMOS clock set to UTC, but then the best way to fix that is:
>`rm -rf /msdos`, and you CAN quote me on that!

yes, it is my the best dream - rm -rf /msdos /windows /winnt etc.
But: there are still no (and will no be [I think]):
Lotus Notes for FreeBSD (Why? So[p]laris and A[H]IX have?)
Support for my Sony CDR Worm. Ok - it's just philosophy -
commercial and public domain interaction. Anyway, thank you.

---
Sergey Kosyakov
Laboratory of Distributed Computing
Department of High-Performance Computing and Applied Network Research
Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics
E-Mail: Sergey S. Kosyakov <ks@itp.ac.ru>
Date: 20-Nov-96
Time: 20:15:17