Date:      Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:06:10 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: guspnp9 feedback

We have a little disconnect here since it is Luigi who took out mem_start
so I am force to wait for him to answer back and I have no clue
why he decided to turn the attach routine from long to void.
Can you try out the driver to see if it can uncover other problems
while we wait for Luigi?

	Tnks,
	Amancio