Date:      Wed, 05 Sep 2001 16:34:18 -0600
From:      Randy Smith <randys@amigo.net>
To:        James Raftery <jraftery@wrdp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Classless reverse DNS with BIND

James Raftery wrote:

> Hi,

I don't think so. The $GENERATE line should translate to:
64
CNAME
64.64-79
65
CNAME
65.64-79
79
CNAME
79.64-79

The NS lines then tell the requester to check the nameservers
'a.ns.my-cust.com.' or 'b.ns.my-cust.com.' for information in the domain
'86.94.209.in-addr.arpa.'. I do not have any information about the host
'64-79' in the domain '86.94.209.in-addr.arpa.' other than the NS lines.

In any case. I discovered that I still had a record for 79... D'oh!

Thanks for your response.

--
Randy Smith
Amigo.Net Systems Administrator