Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:53:13 -0400
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        Mark Saad <nonesuch@longcount.org>
Subject:   Re: Using mcelog

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:52:40 am Mark Saad wrote:
> All
>   I wanted to see how users of mcelog were implementing it on FreeBSD . My
Linux servers tend to run it via cron hourly and dump the results to syslog or
a local log file . For now I am going to make a similar setup . Does using it
as a daemon provide anything running it via cron can't ? Are there any options
to stay away from , Linux only options etc ? Also does anyone know what
options there are for FreeBSD on sparc ?

I don't think I ported daemon mode for it.  You will have to run it from cron
for now.

--
John Baldwin