Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 2004 00:27:41 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   About the WARNS= knobs in our Makefiles

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

Hi folks,

While traversing our code, I found that many of our code can survive
WARNS=3D6 if they get some trivial changes.

I think it would be beneficial if we have our code WARNS=3D6 clean
because this will give better portability, and a more in-depth review
of the code would be positive for better overral quality of them.

Is there any efforts on this?

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf--