Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 1999 10:11:06 -0700
From:      Jason Scott <freepix@sirius.com>
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DNS

I had a ISP install DNS on my server, but they screwed it up more then
they fixed it...  They made my server stop responding to names list
name.domain.com.  Only www.domain.com work now...  I was willing
to pay a company to come in and set it up, but they are the second to
do it incorrectly...  Hopefully someone can help me get DNS going...