Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 02:25:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bandwidth limiter

I'm looking for a FreeBSD-compatible product to limit bandwidth based on
ip address.  Essentially, I'd like to put a FreeBSD box between the router
and the network that lets me limit the bandwidth used by any single
virtual host of our web servers, which run on multiple different machines,
without limiting our personal workstations.

(Please don't suggest anything from etinc, our experiences with them have
been *extremely* poor and we won't consider dealing with them.  If they're
that rude with potential customers, I can't imagine what they're like once
they've got your money)