Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 17:23:51 -0400
From:      "`~-_-~'" <gandersn@puc.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help Installing freeBSD with linux & dos; boot manager

I would appreciate some help with booting FreeBSD
        I am installing freeBSD on a second hard disk and am not able to
boot it after installation.  I run linux on the second partition on the first
disk and boot it, and dos/widnows(first part of first drive) with lilo on
the MBR.  When I use BootEasy it reports one dos, and a ?, which wont boot.
likely becuase it is a large drive.  does anyone know how to make lilo
boot FreeBSD ?

or is there a way to boot a root filesystem with a floppy ??

or is there anything that could be done so that boot easy can find my
drives and boot all the operating systems install ???