Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 2020 20:16:32 -0700
From:      Chris <bsd-lists@BSDforge.com>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Matthew Macy <mmacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CFT for vendor openzfs - week 4 reminder + memdisk images

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 21:16:28 -0700 Matthew Macy mmacy@freebsd=2Eorg said

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 21:06 Chris <bsd-lists@bsdforge=2Ecom> wrote:
>=20

> > said

> > the
> > roughly a

> > avoid
> > following

> > https://people=2Efreebsd=2Eorg/~freqlabs/freebsd-openzfs-3d833bea-f10f94aa-=
2020072900/

> > this

> > > Apart from the 3 previous CFT mails, the initial intent was discussed=
 in
> > > December 2018=2E Getting FreeBSD support integrated in to openzfs took =
> > lot
> > > more incremental PRs than I anticipated=2E
> > >

> > https://lists=2Efreebsd=2Eorg/pipermail/freebsd-current/2018-December/07242=
2=2Ehtml

> > Thank you very much, Mathew=2E Sorry for any bother=2E
> >
>=20
>=20
> No bother or not much at least=2E It=E2=80=99s just been a long haul and I=
=E2=80=99d like
> wrap this up=2E
No doubt=2E
FTR I'm not looking to impede you=2E :-)
My only concern would be that I'd need to remaster the art of ZFS=2E I've
got 1500 installs to maintain, and any changes tend to alarm me=2E :-)
I see we're a bit behind the others, if this status report is current:
https://docs=2Egoogle=2Ecom/spreadsheets/d/1CFapSYxA5QRFYy5k6ge3FutU7zbAWbaeGN2=
nKVXgxCI/edit#gid=3D0
Will your impending commit move us closer? Is there anything others
like myself can do to help?

Thanks again, Matthew=2E

--Chris