Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jerry Blancher <flerll@kaschynna.com>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        Chris Wianecki <kw@perfekt.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dividing HD to partitions for FreeBSD

The way I handled all my problems of HD room is allocate how-ever much
room ya want for swap, then allocate the rest to mount on  /   that way it
will build the other directories that it needs, and every directory has
use of the  /  (root)  mount's space. I never have to worry about running
out of space in any directory (unless my disk is too small)

  Jerry

Kaschynna Communications                    mailto:flerll@kaschynna.com
Internet Presence Provider               mailto:flerll@drachenforge.com
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho                      208.765.9312     208.769.7337
Interactive MU* Hosting                   http://kaschynna.com/mudhost/
Drachen Forge MUD-telnet drachenforge.com 8000-http://drachenforge.com/