Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 01:20:46 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   System hangs with current -STABLE kernel ...

Starting earlier this week, my server has been hanging, except that I'm
able to ping it still.  The only way out is to cold-boot...

Now, the only thing that has changed prior to it being "un-stable" is I've
upgraded my INN to a more -current version, from the ISC cvs repository,
so the only thing I can immediately think of is that *it* has changed in
such a way that its triggering a bug in the kernel...

I'm updating my -STABLE code right now, and upgrading my kernel...this
might be a known problem, but have checked through my list folder and
nothing appears to be in there...

Not sure how to test this, but it was stable up until I upgraded INN :(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org