Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 1995 14:13:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      hill@fluky.mitre.org (William H. Hill)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hill@fluky.mitre.org (William H. Hill)
Subject:   Porting Device Driver

Where can I find information regarding writing device drivers
for FreeBSD?

I have a driver written (for BSDI) for Adax boards which we use
for X.25, and I'd like to converto to FreeBSD.

Aside from the obvious differences in arguments passed to driver functions,
which I'm trying to sort out, I'm wondering what else I might run in to.
This is my first venture into device drivers, and I'm told it's fraught
with peril.  Any help would be appreciated!

Bill Hill                                The MITRE Corporation
whill@mitre.org                          McLean, Va.