Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 2014 21:39:51 +0800
From:      iijima yoshino <iijimayoshino@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is there any repo or mirror for pkg ?

Hello, there!
Now the old pkg_tools have been removed from base system.
And FreeBSD has got a new package management tool pkg instead.
It's easy to use and that's good.
Because I'm in China Mainland, the speed is still very very low, even lost connection to the server.
When I open the adress "pkgbeta.freebsd.org" in Firefox , it shows something and you can try it yourself.
In my opinion, there are only three repos in the world now, east/west USA and Europe.
Is that true ? Or Any way to get fast connection when using pkg ?