Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:29:02 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: branch 9 and uefi

Thanks all for respond! I'd try to mix answers and not bother
you with no reason.

> You don't say how big your hard drive is, and if you want to run any OS besides FreeBSD.

It shall be ssd drive of 64 gb. Freebsd only, as about 10 years long.

> You can go into the guided installer to see what it wants to do but are better off selecting partition sizes outside the guided installer.

I suspect it has to go the way sysinstall takes. In fact, I never
went over borders partitions made.

> I was able to boot the FreeBSD installer USB stick using the memstick image, and am able to boot the USB-stick FreeBSD installations I've created.

I will install on ssd. Plan is not to have dvd/cd at all.

> UEFI worked for me during my first installation on a UEFI machine. I moved then to 10 and still have no problems.

Great! Just what I want to hear!
Best regards

                                   Zoran