Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:11:50 -0400
From:      "David Robillard" <david.robillard@gmail.com>
To:        "Andrew Wasilczuk" <andrew@darq.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Recommended servers for FreeBSD.

> Nice, I think those use the ServeRAID-8k controller.  Have you tried
> hot-swapping the disks? Does it work on FreeBSD?

No, I haven't tried to hot-swap the disks. The machines are redundant
web heads and DNS servers which we can bring down without service
down-time. But come to think of it, I have one here in the lab. I'll
see if I can spare a few minutes to test the hot-swap. I'll let you
know how it turns out.

David
--
David Robillard