Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 1998 12:10:40 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        shmit@erols.com
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Stephen Hocking <shocking@mailbox.uq.edu.au>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Quake page

Hi,

Are you sure that the NetBSD folks have Quake ][ running ?

The archive seems to suggest that having linux_mremap return EINVAL
is enough to make Quake ][ however nowhere in the archive is
there is mention that anyone has Quake ][ running.

I downloaded NetBSD's linux_misc.c and for linux_mremap it returns
ENOMEM . Well, I try both EINVAL and ENOMEM and still no joy over here.

Both FreeBSD and NetBSD don't really implement mremap in our current
emulation layers we just return an error code.

	Regards,
	Amancio