Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:14:19 +0000
From:      "Tomasz Olejniczak" <tomek@olejniczak.info>
To:        "Lars Engels" <lars.engels@0x20.net>, "Luigi Rizzo" <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: chromium does not support paste from xterm to omnibox ?

Hello,=0A=0A>> Hi,=0A>> just noticed that after an upgrade to chromium 37=
 i cannot paste=0A>> anymore from an xterm to the omnibox (i use windowma=
ker as a wm).=0A>> I can however paste to other input boxs in a web page =
(including=0A>> the one on google's home page) so it must be something ex=
plicitly=0A>> implemented in recent Chromium versions.=0A>> =0A>> I wonde=
r whether there is a flag or something to re-enable the=0A>> feature ?=0A=
> =0A> Hi Luigi,=0A> =0A> as long as this is not fixed a workaround is no=
t to use the primary=0A> selection but the clipboard. Ctrl+V should work =
in omnibox.=0A=0AI don't think it is going to be fixed because chromium g=
uys think it is =0Aa feature not a bug...=0A=0AFew days ago I posted patc=
h to enable in FreeBSD Chromium middle click =0Aon new tab button - opens=
 new tab with contents of the primary clipboard.=0A=0A--=0ATomek