Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:06:49 +0930 (CST)
From:      Martin Minkus <diskiller@borg-cube.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   calcru: negative time

I'm sure this is already known, but on FreeBSD 4.0 and 5.0, i keep getting
the follow error ...

calcru: negative time of xxxxxxxxxx usec for pid yyyyy (dnetc)

Where xxxx is a large number, sometimes negative, sometimes not, and yyyy
is the PID of dnetc.

dnetc is the Distributed.net rc5 client of course.

martin.

--
Martin Minkus aka DiSKiLLeR
Email: diskiller@borg-cube.com  Web: http://www.diskiller.net

I live in a world of paradox... my willingness to destroy is
your chance for improvement, my hate is your faith, my failure
is your victory - a victory that won't last.