Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 1995 18:56:04 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   SIGUSR 10 & 11 on kernel from src-cur.0965

Just recently ...

My 24x80 style tty login is still getting SIGUSR 10 & 11 on a kernel from
the 69K src-cur.0965.gz (latest i've got)

Also my xdm login on svga has failed with an earlier was-good-kernel
(wont echo login name) still works fine on NCD X terminal though,
my bins etc were updated by make world on CTM 0964  Sep  5
& install from 0965  Sep  9

Also my exmh cant fork reply xterms etc,
& I see messages about insecure server, I'm wondering how much of this is
common to others, & how much is uniquely my problem ?

Perhaps it's a shared lib problem,
I'm investigating, but if anyone says `fixed in current' .. it would be cute :-)

Julian S	jhs@freebsd.org