Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:31:46 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew <perrya@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        michael dorin <mike@chaski.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: crazy monitor problems

The first thing I'd try is another monitor. If you don't have another one
try starting your machine straight away and have have the monitor stay
black and then turn the monitor off for a few minutes and then back on
again. If you have a faulty monitor this should point it out.

Failing that I'd suspect the video card.

Andrew Perry