Date:      Tue, 03 Oct 95 15:23:35 PST
From:      "ROBERT" <ROBERT_at_robot__sd@robot-research.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   routing to serial port

     Hi all,

     I'm trying to figure out if I can set up my FBSD box to accept telnet
     connections to an IP address assigned to its serial port. I want to
     telnet there and have it raise DTR so my unit attached to the port
     will start transmitting data. I want that data to be routed to the
     machine I am telnetting in from. Any suggestions would be greatly
     appreciated. I am not able to get news groups so an E-Mail response
     would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

     Robert Whyte
     robert.whyte@robot-research.com