Date:      Thu, 03 Feb 2000 09:50:47 -0800
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV
Subject:   [patch] Fix broken PLIST for net/vnc

--==_Exmh_1062851189P

Hi folks--

I can't get send-pr to work for me (probably due to the recent mail
problems at freebsd.org), but I've got a patch for one of my ports that
needs commiting (the PLIST is broken due to gratuitous distfile changes
without a version number bump).  Could some committer take a look at this
please?

Thanks!

Bruce.

-----

>Submitter-Id:   current-users
>Originator:     Bruce A. Mah
>Category:       ports
>Release:        FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE i386
>Class:          change-request
>Environment:

-CURRENT ports tree, 3.3-RELEASE

The VNC distfiles changed without a version number bump, making the
PLIST (and package-building) break again.

I am the port maintainer for this port.

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

Patch below:

diff -c -r /usr/ports/net/vnc/pkg/PLIST vnc/pkg/PLIST
*** /usr/ports/net/vnc/pkg/PLIST        Sun Jan 23 22:40:11 2000
--- vnc/pkg/PLIST       Tue Feb  1 16:14:29 2000
***************
*** 79,86 ****
  share/doc/vnc/newlogosmall2.gif
  share/doc/vnc/ns1.gif