Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:50:22 -0700
From:      "Chuck T." <freebsdfan@hotmail.com>
To:        diz@linuxpowered.com
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems booting 4.8R PicoBSD

Well ... to be perfectly honest I'm blown away by m0n0wall
(http://m0n0.ch/wall/ ) since thewall no longer comes anywhere close to
fitting on a floppy I'm not sure I have much to offer.

The primary reason I was playing around with it again was because I had
submitted a kernel bug report that was closed due to "feedback timeout".
Since I had some time on my hands I wanted to see if I could reproduce the
problem.  From browsing the CVS logs it looks like the problem was fixed 19
months ago (in /sys/netinet/ip_icmp.c, revision 1.62).