Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 2014 10:07:53 +0000
From:      "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Matthew Seaman <matthew@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Devin Teske <dteske@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD RC <freebsd-rc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: network.subr _aliasN handling

On Jan 1, 2014, at 1:45 AM, Matthew Seaman wrote:

> On 01/01/2014 06:14, Jason Hellenthal wrote:
>> Ipv4_addrs var while nice can get very lengthy very quick and then
>> more prone to humanized errors. If you add ipv6 in there it grows
>> horizontally tenfold.
>=20
> Uh... it's shell-script syntax.  Use single quotes and you can wrap the
> data over several lines.
>=20

Double-quotes works for that too ;D
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.