Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:48:55 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <brueffer@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mateusz <mati@7ds.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Smart battery

--ftEhullJWpWg/VHq

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 04:35:40PM +0200, Mateusz wrote:
> I'm using FreeBSD 6-STABLE on amd64 laptop with "smart battery". Half=20
> year ago this type of battery was unsupported by freebsd. Last times i=20
> found an information on acpi project page that it was just implemented.=
=20
> What should i do to get proper battery status information? I hope that i=
=20
> don't need to upgrade to CURRENT.

According to the changelogs, smart battery support was merged to
RELENG_6 9 month ago.  If you are having problems, you should file
a PR with detailed information about your environment and your problem.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--ftEhullJWpWg/VHq

--ftEhullJWpWg/VHq--