Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 12:25:44 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "Whitesel, Rick" <rwhitesel@xyplex.com>, "'FreeBSD Hackers'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ucd-snmp-3.1.3 patch

At 10:56 AM 4/25/97 PDT, Whitesel, Rick wrote:

>Hi:
>   I am enclosing the full replacement patch file for the file
>extensible.c. The file was missing an include of vm/vm_param.h. It
>appears that this file is no longer automatically included in the
>kernel.h(?) file. The file extensible.c is normally found in the
>following directory:

Hi,
	I applied the patch and the port builds just fine, but when running
snmpwalk, I still get
snmpwalk in free(): warning: chunk is already free.
snmpwalk in free(): warning: chunk is already free.
snmpwalk in free(): warning: chunk is already free.

after each get it does... Any ideas ?

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mike@sentex.net)           * To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
Sentex Communications Corp,              * To be is to do  -- Sartre
Cambridge, Ontario                       * Do be do be do  -- Sinatra
(http://www.sentex.net/~mdtancsa)        *