Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 15:55:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      Neal Rigney <neal@jennifer.pernet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Machine lockups(again)

OK, we've tried sup'ing the newest 2.1-stable.  We have a P-100
w/AHA-2940 +64M RAM and a 486-100 w/45M running IDE w/2 Cyclades boards.
Both machines from time to time lock up or reset themselves.  There are
no panic messages displayed or logged.  Just BOOM! reset.  I do notice
some of the before-mentioned can't allocate llinfo messages, but they
aren't consistant with the locks.  Can someone point me in the right
direction here?  These machines are locking WAY too much.

--
Neal Rigney sysadmin, PERnet Communications, (409)729-4638
neal@mail.pernet.net