Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:40:26 -0400
From:      "John Straiton" <jks@clickcom.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: AOL's mail policy (Was: Sendmail / mutt errors)

Ok, well I have a co-located customer who is having the same problem trying
to send mail
to AOL addresses. He's not on a dynamic address and his forward & reverse
match. What
other criteria must be there for his machine to be able to send mail without
sending through
my mailserver?

John Straiton
ClickCom, Inc.