Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:02:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup3/ftp5 downtime

Thanks to the kind gift of two 50-Gbyte disk drives, xyz.lcs.mit.edu
(aka cvsup3.freebsd.org aka ftp5.freebsd.org) will be taking some
much-needed downtime soon to reorganize and rationalize its filesystem
layout.  This work should begin no later than Monday and will
interrupt ftp and cvsup service at times.  I'm also taking the
opportunity to upgrade xyz to 4-stable.

-GAWollman