Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 1998 21:49:16 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        Nanbor Wang <nanbor@cs.wustl.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't "make buildworld"

Hi All,
I have spent a lot of time in this, maybe not as much as Amancio but
nontrivial to say the least and boy it would be nice to get
these folks up and running.  If I can help in any way let
me know!

A curiosity though, I am not all understanding why the
ACE people build the cvs repository's ace/Svc_Conf.[ly] stuff
the way they do if the idea is portability.

Regards,
Russell