Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:30:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      media@mail1.nai.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X11 settings for unknown monitor??

I am running FreeBSD 3.4R on a 133 Pentium with a Cirrus Logic 5446 PCI
video board.  The monitor is a MAG LX1460 -- it is a 14" monitor that
someone gave me.  I have never heard of MAG and have no idea what it's
specs are.  Is there a way to find out??

I'd like to set up X11 for this monitor, but after reading "How to Fry Your
Monitor" in Chapter 9 of _The Complete FreeBSD_ I'm concerned I don't know
enough about the monitor I have to do it safely.  Any ideas??

THANX!!

PEACE OUT :)
MARK