Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:59:38 -0500
From:      "AlanE [admin]" <root@wwweasel.geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        KDE-FreeBSD List <kde-freebsd@lists.csociety.org>
Subject:   Your CUPS runneth over, and I'm not cleaning it up!

Hey folks, I just got cups updated (finally) to 1.1.18.0. Have fun. I
think I got all the manpages right, but if I didn't, please post a PR.
It builds perfectly including the metaport here on STABLE. I have not
tested it on CURRENT cuz I don't have a CURRENT box to test on (yet).

Whee! Free at last! I've got this Sword of Damocles out from over me!
If there are any permissions problems, please let me know via mail to
alane@freebsd.org so I can sort them out quickly. Thanks, and happy
printing.

--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge)
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.